Outdoor Youth Fitness Programs.
MTN LAB is excited to announce our Outdoor Youth Fitness Program
The goal of this fitness program is to improve motor skills, foster new social networks, promote healthy behaviors in a supportive environment, and most importantly have fun.
As fitness professionals we will provide an opportunity for all participants to have fun, make friends and learn something new. We do this with balanced effective instructional strategies that maximize enjoyment, foster socialization and spark an ongoing interest in daily physical activity.
Each class will be jam packed with different components of fitness, education, and skills.
Here is a sneak peak of what each week will focus on besides the fun games and activities:
- Determining a positive learning environment
- Working on Movement concepts and motor control
- What are Healthy lifestyles
- Sleep, Water, Food, Movement
- Skills and knowledge to maintain a healthy lifestyle
Value of fitness for health, enjoyment, challenge and self expression/social interaction
- Self efficacy & self determined motivation
Where: Sherman Park in Victor, ID
- Mondays & Wednesday for 4 weeks
- Starts July 13th and ends Aug. 5th
- Ages 6-8 @ 1-2pm
- Ages 9-12 @ 2-3pm
Cost: $200 / Second child $160
Enroll now as class sizes are limited to 12 kids per age group.
*Covid Protocols will be strictly enforced